Teaching English at Learning Education is a more than just a job in ESL.
It is a valuable experience no matter what career you may have later in life. Your time at working with us will not only help you to become an excellent teacher, it will give you a chance to understand the world from a very different perspective.
Teaching English to kids in China is a rewarding experience and after a hard day’s work you can feel that you may have really made a difference in some young learner’s life. You’ll have the chance to change children’s lives for the better and in the process change yourself for the better as well.
Check out our competitive employment package:
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, or the USA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE) minimum 120 hrs
- Clean criminal background check
- Teaching experience preferred, but we will consider new teachers
- Plenty of passion and energy
- Up to 24 teaching hours teaching per week (overtime payments for any hours over 16 per week)
- No office hours after probation
- Lesson planning
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Cooperate with the staff team to ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, and presentations
- Attend center social events
- Earning potential of 15,000 – 23,000 RMB per month (depending on teaching hours– bonus pay for any overtime hours)
- One-way flight to Shanghai reimbursement provided after 2 months
- Assistance on finding suitable accommodation
- Legal work visa provided
- 10 days paid holidays plus public holidays
- 2 weeks of paid hotel provided on arrival
- Health insurance provided
- Contract completion bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Comprehensive initial training on arrival
- On-going training and academic support
- 12 month contract (2 months of probation)
- Discounts for Chinese Lessons at Mandarin Inn language school