We are waiting to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining our team of teaching professionals, contact us using the form below.
Within a few days a member of the Learning Education’s recruitment team will contact you to set up a convenient time for a telephone interview. This interview is critical in the hiring process so be prepared to spend a minimum of 60 minutes on the telephone.
Before applying, be sure you meet these qualifications:
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, or the USA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE) minimum 120 hrs
- Clean criminal background check
Employment package basics:
- Earning potential of 15,000 – 23,000 RMB per month (depending on teaching hours– bonus pay for any overtime hours)
- One-way flight to Shanghai reimbursement provided after 2 months
- Assistance on finding suitable accommodation
- Legal work visa provided
- 10 days paid holidays plus public holidays
- 2 weeks of paid hotel provided on arrival
- Health insurance provided
- Contract completion bonus: 5,000 RMB