We are waiting to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining our team of teaching professionals, contact us using the form below.
Within a few days a member of the Learning Education’s recruitment team will contact you to set up a convenient time for a telephone interview. This interview is critical in the hiring process so be prepared to spend a minimum of 60 minutes on the telephone, Skype/WeChat or in person.
Before applying, be sure you meet these qualifications :
- Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
- Two years post degree experience working with ages 3-12 preferred
- Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
- Up to 24 teaching hours teaching per week / No office hours after probation
- Classes held weekday nights and on the weekend, 2 days off on weekdays.
- Lesson planning, including use audio / video materials in classes
- Cooperate with the staff team to ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, and presentations
- Attend centre social events
Employment package :
- Base salaries of 16,000-20,000RMB per month, depending on experience
- An earning potential of 18-24k+ RMB with overtime.
- Legal Work Permit/Residence Permit sponsorship
- 10 days paid leave in addition to 11 days of public holidays (paid)
- Health insurance provided
- Contract completion bonus: 5,000 RMB
- 12 month contract
- One-way flight to Shanghai reimbursement provided after probation
- 10,000 RMB accommodation assistance loan (overseas applicants only)
- Assistance on finding suitable accommodation
- 2 weeks of paid hotel provided on arrival
- Comprehensive initial training on arrival
- On-going training and academic support